As you may have seen in my last post, my uncle passed away..............My uncle was a good man but he just got in the wrong group, my uncle died on October 8Th 2011 at 2 Pm with his mom and brothers and sisters around him as he took his last breaths, I loved my uncle so much, i know that i didnt see him much, and that i think was the worst mistake i have ever made in my life and i will regret it for the rest of my life..............what kills me is My grandma said that before he had died he had asked for me, he wanted to see me before he died..............and i failed him!!!!!! i didnt make it there in time.............I let him down!!!!!!!! I never got to say good bye to him and tell him i loved him..................i wish he wasnt gone!!!! i miss him so god damn much....i will never go a day with out thinking about him and he will always be in my life!!!!!!
In loving memory of James (jimmy) Roach
I love you Jimmy, i'll miss you so much and im sorry I never came and visit. And im so so sorry I couldn’t make it to see you before you passed like you wanted, Im sorry Jimmy. I will always be thinking about you and you will always be in my Heart!!!!!! Rest In Peace
I Love You Uncle Jimmy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment