Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Painfully Secret

A secret is a secret, but when you have your best friend keeping so many secrets from you it gets frustrating. I absolutely hate secrets. Their so stupid, you shouldn't have to hide things, especially when your best friend is hiding things from you. I always thought that a best friend can tell you anything, but for like me it gets me really pissed when people hide things from me. Like if you tell me something I don't like ill probably get mad, but if you hide it from me it will get me really pissed. I think that secrets are total bullshit. I think if someone is hiding so much from me their not a true friend and defiantly not a best friend. People who keep secrets from you and or hiding things from you just need to grow up.... I guess i just cant trust people anymore, well if people wanna keep secrets and or hide thing then so be it, just don't do it around me because I'm not taking this stupid shit anymore, I will knock your ass out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment