Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2011

Un-True Friends

The people i think are my friends are i guess not my real friends.  I guess im just gonna be a loner for the rest of my life. All i want is to have a real and true friendship, thats all i want but i dont think that will happen. The people i call my friends just hide things from me, im always the one that is left out. I tell them everything, i dont hide anything from them, I try so hard to stay friends with them, but i guess they just dont care.  I hate when people hide things from me, especially when the people i call my friends hide things from me. I just cant take being left out of everything and people hiding things from me,  I just want this hiding things from me and being left out of everything.  Im just to exuasted to try anymore im done with it, If your gonna hide everything from me, then dont be my so called friend, Im not dealing with the stress anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment