Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Dont Even Know At This Point......

I feel the pain and darkness coming back, I wont be able to handle it.......i know i want be!  My life is full of pain and loneliness..........the thing i do are not right, I'm smart but yet i don't act like it, i have potential but i just throw it away, My life is bad.........i lie to people about stuff in my life so it makes my life look good.......i put a smile on my face to make me look happy when really inside I'm falling apart, i am just a nervous wreck that cant be controlled, i am a freak and this pain and feelings i have are to overwhelming.............i cant take it anymore and i wont take it anymore................I'm taking my final stand even if it means i lose my life, but i don't care anymore my like is already done with!!  All i ever wanted is a happy life. My love has disappeared............My addiction has been shown to my friends and family, But this is what you should know..........This is my Final Addiction as my heart has grown still and i slowly head into eternal darkness........My life is over.........I'm gone for good

No comments:

Post a Comment